Lawyer, Patent Agent
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
In his practice, Julien Perron-Piché has prepared numerous patent applications in various areas of technology for local and foreign clients and has also provided those clients with freedom-to-operate and patentability opinions. His particular experience lies in the protection and commercialization of technologies developed in the fields of materials, and mechanical and chemical engineering. Mr. Perron-Piché has managed a patent portfolio for a world-class manufacturing company, and has provided training about the importance of patents, prior art searches and competitor's watch to several company executives and engineers.
- LL.M. (North American Common Law), Université de Montréal, 2014
- J.D. (Common Law), Université de Montréal, 2013
- LL.B. (Civil Law), Université de Montréal, 2013
- B.Eng (Materials Science & Engineering), École Polytechnique de Montréal, 2010
- Quebec 2015
- Canada (patents) 2019
- United States (patents) 2022
- Managing a patent portfolio including 700+ patents and applications
- Secondment at a world-class manufacturing company to set up technology identification and valorization strategies
- Assistance to colleagues for transfer of intellectual property assets during transactions
- Volunteer, Fondation Mtl Inc.