Our equity capital markets team is experienced in international capital markets, delivering legal advice to a number of prominent corporations and financial institutions throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
“Best known on the ECM side, where it acts for a range of underwriters and issuers on IPOs and secondary offerings.” Chambers Global, 2019
We are particularly strong in the mid-market and handle all types of ECM transactions, from niche listings to global equity offerings for large multi-nationals across our key industry sectors: financial institutions: energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Our areas of work include
- Block trades
- Convertible bonds
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Private placements
- Rights issues and other secondary offerings
- Securities exchange offers
- US capital markets (SEC-registered public offerings, Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings, traditional “private placements” into the US, American Depository Receipt and Global Depository Receipt programs, SPAC listings, Sarbanes-Oxley, ongoing SEC requirements)
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Asia-Pacific, China: Capital Markets: Equity (International Firms), Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Global, China: Capital Markets: Equity (International Firms), Chambers and Partners, 2019