Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Dr. Philipp Grzimek LL.M. is a lawyer in our Munich office. He focuses on corporate und M&A, private equity as well as real estate law.
- LL.M. – The University of Chicago, 1999
- Dr. jur – University of Freiburg, 1998
- Second State Examination – Bavarian State Ministry of Justice, 1998
- First State Examination – University of Munich, 1995
- Rechtsanwalt 1999
- JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien, recommended for M&A and private equity, since 2010
- Legal 500 Germany, recommended for private equity, 2018
- Angerer/Geibel/Süßmann, WpÜG (German Take-over Code): author of commentary on German rules for squeeze-out of minority shareholders (sec. 327a et Seq German Stock Corporation Act), third edition, 2016.
- Article on German employees' representation rules (Mitbestimmungsrecht) in a European Public Limited Company (Societas Europaea), published in Der Betrieb, 2011, pp. 1205-1212.
- He is member of several boards, including the legal advisory board (Rechtsbeirat) of the BVK Bundesverband Deutscher Kapitalbeteiligungsgesellschaften (Federal Association of German Financial Sponsors).
April 29, 2022
Norton Rose Fulbright berät die Gesellschafter der CONUTI bei einer Beteiligung durch Private-Equity-Investor NORD Holding
March 01, 2022
January 19, 2022