Related services and key industries
Tatiana is a corporate and projects lawyer based in Sydney with focus on oil and gas, energy, mining and infrastructure sectors.
Tatiana is a dual qualified (Australian/ Russian) lawyer with broad corporate and banking experience in energy and resources sectors that includes advising on mergers and acquisitions, projects, joint ventures, infrastructure development, commodity sales and various commercial and operational contracts.
Tatiana advised on international energy and resources projects in various jurisdictions including Russia, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Australia.
While in Hong Kong, Tatiana spent four months on secondment at BNP Paribas.
Her industry experience includes a 14 months in-house role with BP Australia advising on upstream joint ventures and long term LNG sale agreements.
- Advising Japanese capacity holders on US LNG export contracts.
- Advising Australia Pacific LNG (a joint venture between Origin and Conoco Phillips for the development of an LNG plant at Gladstone) on the shared facilities agreement for storage and loading of LNG.
- Advising APLNG in respect of its agreements with the Gladstone Ports Corporation, including dredging and spoil disposal agreements, and agreements with utilities providers.
- Advising APLNG upstream coal seam gas business in respect of various drilling, fraccing, wireline and other services agreements.
- Advising a consortium of coal companies on certain aspects of a funding agreement with Queensland Rail Network for the Wiggins Island rail project in Australia.
- Advising Anglo American on various coal transportation services agreements.
- Advising Mitsubishi on its potential acquisition of a direct interest in the Queensland Coal Industry Rail Group which unsuccessfully sought to bid for Queensland Rail's coal track network.
- Advising the largest Brazilian mining company, Vale, on co-development agreement and land access arrangements with a gas producer in relation to overlapping coal and gas tenements in Queensland, Australia.
- Advising a privately owned coal company, QCoal Pty Ltd, on its sell-down of its Byerwen Project in north Queensland, Australia.
- Advising Vale on the Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal (WICET) shareholders agreement and risks associated with participation of Vale or its Belvedere Coal Joint Venture in WICET.
- Advising Rusal Aluminium in respect of its joint venture with Rio Tinto in Queensland, Australia and various operational issues associated with that investment.
- Advising Magellan Metals in respect of various operational agreements in Western Australia.
- Advising Alliance Oil, a leading Russian independent oil company at the time, on establishing a joint venture with Shell to operate a network of 150 service stations in Ukraine.
- Advising Alliance Oil, in connection with a merger with West Siberian Resources Ltd listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm.
- Advising Alliance Oil on USD 800 million upgrade of Khabarovsk oil refinery.
- Advising a Russian generating company, OGK-1, on various aspects of project financing a new 800 MW combined cycle gas turbine power plant, including establishing a joint venture with TNK-BP, gas supply agreements, power off-take agreements, joint development and shareholders agreements and certain aspects of EPC contracts.
- Advising a Ukrainian oil company on acquisition of a network of service stations.
- Advising a South Korean purchaser, RBL Energy Co., Ltd in relation to an acquisition of a Russian oil producer, CJSC Chedty Neft.
- Advising BP Australia on various aspects of its joint ventures (North West Shelf project, Cossack Wanaea Lambert Hermes Project).
- Advising BP Australia on long-term LNG export contracts, domestic gas sale contracts, fuel supply contracts and gas fields unitisation agreements.
- Advising a state owned Russian petroleum company in relation to various aspects of Dung Quat refinery construction project, including joint venture issues, EPC contracts, licensing agreement.
- Legal practitioner admitted in Victoria, Australia
- Lawyer qualified in Russia