Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Thomas Kelly is a dispute resolution and litigation lawyer based in London. Thomas joined the firm in Melbourne in 2012 and moved to London in 2016.
Thomas focuses on contentious insolvency as well as general banking litigation and commercial dispute resolution. He regularly advises clients in relation to cross-border debt recovery where the counterparty is in some form of financial difficulty.
- Solicitor, qualified in Australia
- Acting for corporate clients in relation to the recovery of debts in complex insolvency or restructuring situations
- Acting for corporate clients in relation to the insolvency of critical suppliers
- Acting for banks and corporate clients in relation to cross-border fraud and asset tracing claims
- Acting for banks in relation to the enforcement of security over the assets of borrowers
- Acting for liquidators and administrators in relation to investigations, claims and disputes relating to management misconduct, voidable transactions and property ownership