Co-Head of Technology Consulting, Europe, Middle East and Asia
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Madeline Bailey is Co-Head of Technology Consulting based in London. She focuses on digital transformation and strategic change, working with teams to design and support executing plans that exploit disruptive technology so that they can transform for the digital age.
Madeline is an Industry Board Member of the Department of Informatics at Kings College London. Formerly, she was Global Head of Strategic Initiatives at a global financial services firm, exploring the latest mega trends globally in digital, business models and financial services, looking at how established companies can innovate to take advantage of digital disruption. She also held executive positions in the globally located subsidiaries in England, Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore, the US and Dubai.
Madeline's career started in law and she has extensive experience providing commercially oriented general counsel services to global firms, before she assumed a business facing role.
Law (LLB) and Social Science (BSocSci - Law and Organisational Psychology)
Certification in Executive Education - London Business School
- Admitted as a solicitor England and Wales
- Attorney, qualified in South Africa
- Establishing a global strategic innovation program for a global financial services firm, looking at strategic trends and value creation across tactical, radical and exploratory innovation in business
- Partnering with clients and ecosystem stakeholders to orchestrate solutions using disruptive technology as an industry collaborator alongside global shipping and logistics group A.P. Moller-Maersk to develop the world's first blockchain platform for marine risk management, bringing real time and dynamic risk management to global shipping
- Support in designing and delivering a culture change program, working with Professor Dan Cable, Professor of Organisational Psychology at London Business School and award winning author of Exceptional and Alive at Work, helping to deploy solutions based on his published research on incorporating an innovation culture in organizations and helping people adapt and respond to be their best at work.
- Upskilling cross functional teams on top down and bottom up collaborative problem solving.
- Supporting a technology scale up stand up its operational team to deliver products and services using agile methodology.
Madeline is a regular key note speaker on strategic change and innovation.