Norton Rose Fulbright’s global blockchain and cryptocurrency team has produced a global legal and regulatory guide to cryptocurrencies.
The guide is issued in a series of chapters, published monthly.
Chapter 1: An introduction to cryptocurrencies
In this first chapter, we look at:
- The development of cryptocurrencies
- Adoption of cryptocurrency
- Considerations for businesses looking at cryptocurrency technology: the potential benefits and risks
- How cryptocurrencies work in practice
Other chapters in the series:
- Insuring cryptocurrency risks
- The legal nature of cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency litigation risks
- Taking security over cryptocurrency
- Regulation of cryptocurrencies
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this topic further, please get in touch.
Environmental regulation and circular economy
Environmental regulation and climate change are now of key importance to our clients’ commercial activities and most importantly to all our lives.