Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Zahra Sachedina is a corporate lawyer based in London. She focuses on cross-border and domestic corporate transactions, including M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and general corporate and commercial agreements. She has also advised on strategic M&A and joint ventures in the MENA region while on secondment to our Dubai office.
Zahra trained with the firm and qualified as a solicitor in March 2019.
M.A. (Hons), University of Cambridge
GDL and Accelerated LPC, BPP University
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- Pay.UK - on secondment, to assist with the consolidation of the payments infrastructure in the UK
- Etisalat Group - on the merger of its Sri Lankan business Etisalat Lanka (Private) Ltd with Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Private) Ltd.
- Greek financial institutions - on the sale of loan portfolios to various buyers.
- Vodacom Group Limited - on its corporate transactions, acquisitions, joint ventures and businesses in sub–Saharan Africa.