David Ricardo Rajunov
Norton Rose Fulbright US MX, S.C.
David Ricardo RajunovvCard
Related services and key industries
David R. Rajunov focuses his practice on general corporate law, banking and finance, project finance and mergers and acquisitions.
Law Degree, highest honors, Universidad Iberoamericana, 2014
- Represented two private equity funds in the acquisition, financing and development of two phases of a wind farm project located in the State of Tamaulipas, including the acquisition of real estate rights for such purposes.
- Represented an investor in the acquisition, financing and development of a wind farm project located in the State of Oaxaca, including the acquisition of real estate rights for such purposes.
- Represented a private investor in the acquisition of five phases of a wind farm project located in the State of Tamaulipas.
- Represented a banking institution in the refinancing of a project for the construction and development of federal prisons in Mexico.
- Co-author, "Contracts, negotiation and enforcement in Mexico: overview," Practical Law, January 2018
- David collaborates with Fundación en Movimiento, A.C. in Mexico.
June 18, 2019
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Enel on the sale of a majority stake in 1.7 GW of renewables plants in Mexico
October 10, 2017
August 16, 2017