Our global team of sourcing and technology lawyers use their industry knowledge to provide commercial legal advice on all aspects of sourcing transactions in areas including emerging technologies and intellectual property to multi-jurisdictional data transfer and regulation.
“International firm recognised for its solid technology and telecoms expertise.” - Chambers Global, 2018
We work with multinational clients including banks, insurers, trading platform operators, software providers, telecoms operators, Islamic and conventional financial institutions and professional services organizations, as well as corporates in a range of industries, among them aerospace, chemicals, energy, food and drink, healthcare, transportation and government.
We have advised on some of the largest and most complex cross-border and local market projects in both developed and emerging markets in both the public and private sector. We work with clients through their journey from preparing requests for proposal to structuring, drafting and negotiating outsourcing agreements.
Our areas of work include
- Artificial intelligence
- Business process outsourcing (BPO)
- Cloud computing
- Contractual advice, including drafting, negotiating and enforcing
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Digital transformation
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Human resources outsourcing (HRO)
- Information technology outsourcing (ITO)
- Intellectual property
- Network infrastructure
- On-shore, off-shore and near-shore transactions
- R&D outsourcing
- Shared service arrangements
- Technology acquisition and transfer
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Outsourcing, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: TMT, Chambers & Partners, 2018