Our global bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency team has successfully represented multi-national companies facing financial distress in reorganizing their operations in a broad cross-section of industries.
Our lawyers have deep experience in the entire range of Chapter 11 issues that financially troubled businesses must confront, including extensive experience with pre-packaged and pre-arranged bankruptcies, out-of-court restructurings and refinancings, as well as the whole welter of tax, ERISA, labor, asset sale, corporate and environmental issues.
We have a diverse client base that relies on our team’s leading restructuring and insolvency experience in all key industries including energy, banking and finance, healthcare, real estate, retail, technology, telecommunications and transportation.
Our areas of work include
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Bankruptcy investigations and examiner representations
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Cross-border insolvency representation
- Debtor-in-possession and exit financings
- Employment and labor, including ERISA
- Energy sector restructurings
- Executory contracts, leases, intellectual property licenses and forward, swap and trading contracts
- Financial institutions, funds and creditor representation
- Litigation and disputes
- Official creditors’ committee representation
- Pre-packaged, pre-negotiated and traditional plans
- Projects and project finance
- Sale and purchase of distressed assets, debt and portfolios
January 09, 2023
Norton Rose Fulbright represents secured lenders in Chapter 11 cross-border restructuring of Altera Infrastructure L.P.
August 24, 2022
Norton Rose Fulbright represents Scandinavian Airline System in Chapter 11 cross-border restructuring
August 22, 2022