October 21, 2019 | 17:30 - 19:00 GMT | Hong Kong
Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong Head of Dispute Resolution Camille Jojo warmly invites you to our third annual Arbitration Debate, where an eminent panel of arbitrators, barristers and private practitioners will debate the motion:
Due process paranoia is a curse on international arbitration.
As an attendee to this interactive debate, you will be invited to cast a poll on your stance, along with our esteemed judging panel comprising:
- The Rt. Hon. Lord Neuberger of Abbotsbury, Arbitrator, One Essex Court
- Neil Kaplan, CBE QC SBS, Arbitrator, Arbitration Chambers
- Juliet Blanch, Arbitrator, Arbitration Chambers
The debaters at our third Arbitration Debate will be:
- Robert S. Pé, Arbitrator, Arbitration Chambers
- Chiann Bao, Arbitrator, Arbitration Chambers
- KC Lye, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Andrew Battisson, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
A cocktail reception will immediately follow the debate. We look forward to having you join us for what promises to be a stimulating and enlightening discussion!