Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Jane is a corporate lawyer based in Hong Kong.
Jane has worked in the corporate, M&A and securities, antitrust and competition, and dispute resolution and litigation practice groups in our Hong Kong office, as well as the banking and finance (asset finance) practice group in our Singapore office.
Jane is a qualified solicitor in Hong Kong. She holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Science from the University of Sydney, a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law in Australia and a Post-graduate Certificate in Laws from the City University of Hong Kong.
- Solicitor, qualified in Hong Kong
- A foreign-funded financing leasing company in China - on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. The company provides primarily financial leasing service for PRC enterprises in the rail and transportation, electricity and energy, eco-friendly materials, infrastructure and other industries.
- A hobby games publisher - assisting on the proposed transfer of listing of a hobbt games publisher from GEM to the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. The company specialises in developing and publishing mainly tabletop games (including board games and miniature war games).
- BOCI Asia Limited, the sole sponsor and the sole global coordinator - on the global offering of Weigang Environmental Technology Holding Group Limited on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. The company is a comprehensive hazardous waste incineration turnkey solution provider in China and focuses on the research, design, integration and commissioning of solid waste treatment systems, particularly for hazardous waste incineration. It became listed on 3 January 2019.Advising China International Capital Corporation Hong Kong Securities Limited (CICC), the sole sponsor, and CICC and CLSA Limited, the joint global coordinators, on the global offering of China Isotope & Radiation Corporation on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. The company is primarily engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and sale of diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals and radioactive source products for medical and industrial applications, and became listed on 6 July 2018.
- China Galaxy International Securities (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, the sole sponsor, and China Galaxy International Securities (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, CCB International Capital Limited, Essence International Securities (Hong Kong) Limited and AMTD Global Markets Limited, the joint global coordinators - on the global offering of Top Education Group Ltd on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. The company is a private higher education provider in Australia offering accredited and postgraduate award courses in business and law, and became listed on 11 May 2018.
- A three-party consortium led by China Resources (Holdings) Company Limited - on its £600 million acquisition of a 30 percent stake in the 402MW Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm, off the coast in Norfolk in the UK, from Statkraft UK Limited. The acquisition was by way of a competitive auction conducted by KPMG. The consortium also comprised CR CNIC Investment Limited, which is co-invested by China Resources (a state-owned enterprise in China), and CNIC Corporation Limited, a state-owned investment institution founded by the State Council in China.
- Beijing Capital Juda - on its issue of a combination of new ordinary shares and perpetual convertible bond securities to two strategic and financial investors, Sino-Ocean Group Holding Limited and KKR, for a total consideration of HKD1.477 billion.
- RaffAello Capital Limited, the sole sponsor, and First Shanghai Securities Limited and RaffAello Securities (HK) Limited, the joint bookrunners and joint lead managers - on the share offer of Mengke Holdings Limited on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. The company is principally engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of cigarette packaging paper in China, and became listed on November 25, 2016.
- SCMP Group Limited - on the HK$2.06 billion (approximately US$266 million) sale of its media business to Alibaba Investments Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Mandarin Chinese