Shuk Kwan Hung
Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Shuk Kwan HungvCard
Related services and key industries
Alisha is a corporate lawyer based in Hong Kong.
Alisha has a broad range of commercial and corporate finance practice with particular experience in corporate finance and general commercial transactions, including initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions and general compliance matters.
Alisha received her Juris Doctor degree from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and Master of Laws from the University of Cambridge. She also obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Alisha is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- LL.M., University of Cambridge
- Postgraduate Certificate In Laws, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Juris Doctor, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- qualified in Hong Kong
· Advised CLC International Limited as the sole sponsor in Omnibridge Holdings Limited's listing on GEM of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Omnibridge Holdings Limited is a human resources service provider offering outsourcing and recruitment services primarily in Singapore.
· Advised a PRC-based information technology developer listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on its proposed spinning of its software business.
Mergers and acquisitions:
· Assisted COSCO Pacific Ltd on its acquisition of China Shipping Ports Development Co., Ltd.
· Advised a Shanghai-based optical group listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on its acquisition of a Hong Kong medical care group.
Compliance and annual retainer:
· China Glass Holdings Limited (stock code: 3300)