Global Head of Energy
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Climate change and sustainability
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
- Sustainable finance
Anne Lapierre is a project banking lawyer based in Paris. She heads our global energy practice and is the co-manager of our Casablanca office.
Anne focuses on project development, construction, financing, acquisition and transfer of projects related to both renewable and conventional oil and gas production. Anne has advised on numerous energy and infrastructure-related projects in France, Europe and French-speaking Africa. Over her career, Anne has worked on first of their kind, innovative and significant energy projects. She is also involved with many organisations that aim to break new ground on the energy market.
Anne sits on the board of French wind association FEE and as a sustainable development expert on Bertrand Piccard's Solar Impulse Foundation's Strategic Committee.
Anne is recognised by all French and foreign market players and advises developers and industrial clients as well as investment funds and banks.
Anne is ranked by international legal directories such as Chambers and Legal 500 for Energy and International projects. She is described as bringing "great business view on all aspects of the market and giving a global view on all deals" Chambers Europe 2019, France.
Anne is dual qualified, was admitted to the Paris Bar in 1996 and as Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales in 2010.
She speaks French and English.
- Avocat au Barreau de Paris
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Band 1 Energy and natural resources - Chambers Europe 2019, France
- Leading individual, Industry focus: Energy, Legal 500 2019, France
- Ranked among the 50 most influential lawyers in Africa, Jeune Afrique 2017
- Recommended every year by Expert Guides and Who's Who Legal since 2013
- Named Lawyer of the Year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019 for Energy and Project Finance in France
- Listed in A World About Wind by Legal Power List.
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Banque Centrale Populaire on financing of Container Terminal 3 project for Tanger Alliance
January 29, 2021
December 02, 2020
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Pavilion Energy on world’s first LNG sale & purchase agreement with carbon neutral ambitions
November 10, 2020
Update | June 04, 2021
Publication | June 04, 2021
Publication | April 13, 2021
Publication | February 24, 2021