Tiziana Del Prete
Norton Rose Fulbright Studio Legale
Tiziana Del PretevCard
Related services and key industries
Tiziana Del Prete is a corporate and M&A lawyer based in Milan. Her experience covers a wide range of business sectors and her clients include companies and corporations of all types and sizes, as well as private equity funds.
Tiziana regularly advises on corporate restructurings, including identifying suitable extraordinary corporate procedures, preparing debt restructuring proposals and negotiating debt restructurings with banks, and executing the best consolidation strategies for insolvency or pre-insolvency procedures. She also regularly issues legal opinions on corporate, civil, bankruptcy and banking matters.
Prior to joining us in April 2021, Tiziana worked for leading domestic and international law firms.
- Law degree, summa cum laude, University of Rome "Tor Vergata" (1989)
- Avvocato, qualified in Italy 1993
- Ranked as 'Selected Lawyer' in two categories: (i) M&A Mid-Market, and (ii) Private Equity. Milano Finanza Legal Awards, 2021
The Restructuring Review (Italy chapter). Law Business Research, from 2013 to date
Merger and Acquisition, a practical global guide (Italy chapter). Globe Law and Business, 2007
- Lecturer at seminars on Corporate and restructuring law
- Speaker at the Master "Business and Company Law", organized by Prof. Barbara De Donno, "LUISS" University of Rom