Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Grace Gentilli is corporate, M&A and securities lawyer based in Melbourne. Grace advises on business acquisitions and disposals, capital raisings, corporate restructures, schemes of arrangement and other change of control transactions.
Grace has significant experience in advising Japanese clients having completed a two year secondment at a major trading house in Tokyo.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts (Japanese), University of Western Australia, 2014
- Supreme Court of Victoria 2020
- High Court of Australia 2016
- Supreme Court of Western Australia 2015
- Japan Post & Toll Holdings Limited - on the sale of Toll's Global Express business to private equity fund manager Allegro Funds, including a 7-month secondment to Toll to assist with due diligence.
- Sojitz Corporation - on the acquisition of an equity interest in Qualitas Medical Limited, a leading provider of primary healthcare in the Asia Pacific region.
- ITOCHU Corporation - on its strategic investment in U.S. online construction and equipment rental company, BigRentz.
- ITOCHU Corporation - on the acquisition of a stake in French IoT container tracking company, Traxens SA.
- ITOCHU Corporation - on the acquisition of an interest in a leading fleet management business in Colombia, Equirent Vehiculos y Macquinaria S.A.S, including attending in-person negotiations in Bogota.
- ITOCHU Corporation - on the acquisition of a stake in Chinese dialysis provider, Suntop Healthare Group.
- ITOCHU Corporation - on its joint venture with Bombardier Transportation on the Queensland NGR project.
- ITOCHU Corporation - on a joint venture with Osaka Gas Co. Ltd, Tokyo Century Corporation and Tokyo Energy & Ststems Inc to construct a biomass power plant in Hyuga City, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan.
- Australia-Japan Society of Victoria