The lawyers who comprise our global corporate, M&A and securities practice advise corporations and financial institutions across the full spectrum of industry matters including public takeovers, private M&A, joint ventures, disposals, debt and equity capital markets, governance, general commercial and corporate advisory matters.
“The firm is set up to focus on building teams with sector-specific multi-jurisdictional expertise to meet the requirements of multinational and internationally active clients.” Chambers Global, 2021
With significant experience in regional, national and international corporate, M&A and securities matters, we are well positioned to provide strategic, business-oriented legal advice on complex domestic, cross-border and multijurisdictional transactions in both emerging and developed markets. Our lawyers have a broad range of experience representing all parties in capital markets transactions, including issuers, underwriters, placement agents and selling shareholders. Similarly, in the M&A space, we regularly represent buyers, sellers, financial advisers, funds and shareholders.
Our lawyers are strategically positioned in the world’s leading business and financial markets, enabling us to handle and fully coordinate transactions across key industry sectors including energy, financial institutions, infrastructure, mining and commodities, technology and innovation, transport and life sciences and healthcare.
Our areas of work include
- Asset and wealth management
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Debt and equity capital markets
- Financial services and regulation
- Investment funds
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Outsourcing and technology
- Private equity and venture capital
- Proxy battles
- Securities regulation and enforcement
- Statutory arrangements
- Takeover bids and tender offers
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Corporate/M&A, Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Franchising, Chambers and Partners, 2021