Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Raphaële Kamoun is a tax lawyer based in Luxembourg. She has broad experience of national and international tax law, with a particular focus on the real estate, venture capital and banking and finance sectors.
Raphaële has over nine years' experience of advising on the tax aspects of transactions, for example: refinancing; debt-buy-backs; M&A (in particular, pre-acquisition structuring and post-acquisition integration); inbound and outbound relocation of companies; exploitation/holding of IP rights; and tax structuring of real estate investments.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked for an independent Luxembourg law firm.
Professional experienceExpand all Collapse all
- CCDL Law - University of Luxembourg
- DJCE (Diplôme de Juriste Conseil en Entreprise), University of Nancy II
- Master 2 'Droit de l'entreprise et des affaires' (Master II in tax and corporate law), University of Nancy II
- Master in corporate law, University of Paris 2 Panthéon Assas.
- One of the world's largest asset managers (with more than €1,200trn in assets under management) - on several acquisitions of real estate properties located in Germany.
- The e-mobility pioneer Voltabox AG - on its initial public offering on October 13, 2017 in Germany and Luxembourg, as well as via private placements in other countries.
- A leading UK private equity firm - on its divestment from a leading aircraft leasing group (approximately US$600m).
- A US private equity firm - on the set-up of a Luxembourg unregulated securitization structure acquisition of Dutch mortgage loan receivables (approximately €200m).
- South American agricultural and livestock company - on its restructuring / refinancing / new investments over time (US$150m).
- A European real estate investment firm - on a pre-sale restructuring of Swiss real estate investments.
- UK real estate investment management company - in the winding-up of European real estate investment Luxembourg structures.
- An East European investments firm - on a management incentive structure.
- Highly recommended: Corporate tax, Luxembourg, Leaders League, 2023
- Member of the LPEA (Luxembourg Private Equity Association)
- Member of the IFA (International Fiscal Association)
- Member of the executive committee of the Young IFA
- Member of ALFI (Association Luxembourgeoise des Fonds d'Investissement)
- Member of ABBL (The Luxembourg Bankers' Association)
2023 Budget Bill
Publication | December 19, 2022
Luxembourg: Luxembourg Government publishes 2021 Budget bill
Publication | October 23, 2020