Our Global Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Council (GDIAC), led by Sally Macindoe, global head of diversity and inclusion, is the agency which oversees the five strands of our diversity and inclusion strategy, providing leadership and best practice. GDIAC is comprised of our regional managing partners, global practice leaders and other senior leaders and it reports quarterly to our Global Executive Committee.
GDIAC has set a target for female partners to constitute 30 percent of our global partnership by 2020, something we have already achieved in our Global Executive Committee and our Global Board. We remain committed to achieving a 30 percent target for women in senior leadership positions across the firm within the same timeframe.
Our Global Executive Committee is discussing a further extension to our gender diversity target.
- Sally Macindoe, global head of diversity and inclusion
- Peter Martyr, CEO
- Jane Caskey, global head of risk advisory
- Kevin Hogarth, global director of people and culture
- Charles Hurdon, managing partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
- Daryl Lansdale, managing partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Martin McCann, global head of business
- Victor Nunez, global chief financial officer
- Rob Otty, global COO
- Gerry Pecht, global head of dispute resolution and litigation
- Martin Scott, managing partner, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Laura Shumiloff, global director of marketing and communications
- Wayne Spanner, managing partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
- Marelise van der Westhuizen, chief executive officer, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc