We opened our Bahrain office in 1979. Our core team of lawyers on the ground, as well as many others across the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) members, work on Bahrain matters. We have a long-standing connection with the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Bahrain and have a played a leading role in developing Bahrain’s infrastructure, advising on many Public-Private Partnership (PPP) infrastructure projects in the country.
Our experience gives us a market-leading perspective on legal and regulatory issues and in-depth knowledge of the key drivers for the Bahrain government and related institutions.
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Construction and engineering
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Intellectual property
- Islamic finance
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement