Mohammed Al-Ghamdi Law Firm - In Association with Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP*
Related services and key industries
Norah Aldubaib is a trainee lawyer based in the firm's Riyadh Office. Her current practice focuses on corporate, M&A, bankruptcy and financial restructuring matters. She has a sound knowledge and experience in financial restructuring procedures, data and case analysis, multiple investment and M&A transactions, bankruptcy operations and corporate governance, compliance with local Saudi Arabian Laws and general regulatory matters.
She has a significant experience in litigation and dispute resolution matters that includes preparing a brief, providing support in representing clients before Saudi courts, summarizing court hearings and drafting reports.
Norah has an outstanding communication, organizational skills and commitment to ensure a smooth and consistent working environment. She assures to deliver her legal services with precision and extensive research to the client best interest.
LL.B, second honors, Princess Nourah Bint Abdul Rahman University, 2020
- Provide several legal advices related to bankruptcy, liquidation, financial restructuring and multiple financial disputes.
- Assist in preparing and drafting briefs related to financial disputes before the Committees of Banking and Financial Disputes in Saudi Central Bank.
- Prepare a waiver agreement to add account signatory for payment approvals and provide legal advice thereafter.
- Perform researches on legal matters related to corporate governance, joint ventures, banking transactions, tax, employment and labor.
- Assist lawyers in terms of corporate transactions, such as lease agreements, shareholders agreements, articles of association, power of attorney, sales purchase agreements and employment contracts.
- Assist lawyers in dealing with a civil works joint venture (CWJV) on its dispute with an infrastructure consulting firm concerning a project of the Riyadh Metro network in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, preparing expert report and conducting research on some related information.
- Support lawyers on providing advices to foreign companies regarding Saudi Arabian regulatory matters including drafting, reviewing, and advising on various agreements.
- Prepare legal advice and opinions to answer client questions related to different aspects of Saudi law.
- Provided legal support to investment company in matters related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions and legal due diligence activities.
- Prepared legal advices and memos for Saudi Arabian multinational chemical manufacturing company relating to corporate governance, conflict of interest and value added tax.
- Provided legal support to Saudi Arabian multinational chemical manufacturing company in terms of reviewing and amending the articles of associations for various contracts, non-disclosure agreements, heads of agreements, numerous commercial agreements in several areas and preparing some preliminary transactional documents such as non-binding acquisition offer letter.
- Assist in drafting legal documents and briefs related to labor matters.
- Provide support in all matters related to employment contracts of both Saudi citizens and expatriates.
- Assist on handling commercial litigation cases, including gathering of supporting documents.
- Review recent laws and regulation in order to provide a summary and report to clients.
- Contribute legal analysis to the Firm on certain cases.