WebinarGlobal | June 11, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented unprecedented challenges for boards around the world. The restrictions imposed in response to the pandemic have also raised significant issues in relation to corporate governance. It is therefore critically important that businesses keep their governance arrangements under review and make appropriate alterations as circumstances change.
Join our webinar discussion with partners and compliance professionals from Norton Rose Fulbright's global financial services team, who will discuss what they are seeing in the financial services space and how these issues have general application in other industries. The discussion will cover some of the broader challenges that leading global organisations face in the current environment. The panel will also look at why boards should consider wider governance reviews as well as lessons learned, as they begin to emerge from lockdown, irrespective of their business and jurisdiction, and what wider areas should be considered when conducting such reviews. We will also be running a live poll to 'take the temperature' on current governance issues.
- Jonathan Herbst, Global Head of Financial Services, London
- John Coley, Head of Risk Consulting - Europe, Middle East and Asia, London
- Katie Stephen, Dispute Resolution Partner, London
- Peter Snowdon, Legal Consultant - Corporate, London
- Deborah Wilcher, Consultant - Corporate, London
NRF Boardroom Insights: Navigating the new normal
NRF Boardroom Insights brings together leading legal experts from across the globe to provide practical guidance on some of the important strategic issues that board directors and those managing businesses across Europe, the Middle East and Asia may face in navigating the ‘new normal’.
- How to manage commercial risks with force majeure
- Directors’ duties and liabilities
- Directors’ duties and liabilities: A European perspective
- Directors’ duties and liabilities: An Asia-Pacific perspective
- Conducting remote investigations
- In conversation with Rt Hon Greg Clark: The implications of the COVID-19 pandemic for public policy
- Global force majeure: Asia-Pacific
- Directors’ duties and liabilities: A Middle East perspective
- Returning to work after lockdown in Europe: What board directors and senior managers need to know
- Global force majeure: Europe and North America
- Responding to the pandemic: M&A across Europe