David Ricardo Rajunov
Norton Rose Fulbright US MX, S.C.
David Ricardo RajunovvCard
Related services and key industries
David R. Rajunov focuses his practice on general corporate law, banking and finance, project finance and mergers and acquisitions.
Law Degree, highest honors, Universidad Iberoamericana, 2014
- Represented IDB Invest, Bancomext and ING in the financing of X-Elio's 250 MW Navojoa solar project in Sonora, Mexico.
- Represented the lender syndicate in connection with a debt facility to finance the Solem 1 and Solem 2 solar projects (150 and 140 MW, respectively) awarded in Mexico's second long-term clean energy auction, being developed in the State of Aguascalientes, Mexico.
- Represented Enel Green Power S.p.A., in connection with the sale of a portfolio of four wind projects and four solar PV projects in Mexico with a total capacity of 1.7 GW.
- Represented the lenders in the financings of the 92 MW the Conejos Medanos solar project, the 70 MW Guanajuato solar project and the 81 MW Xoxocotla solar project.
- Represented two private equity funds in the acquisition, financing and development of two phases of a wind farm project located in the State of Tamaulipas, including the acquisition of real estate rights for such purposes.
- Represented an investor in the acquisition, financing and development of a wind farm project located in the State of Oaxaca, including the acquisition of real estate rights for such purposes.
- Represented a private investor in the acquisition of five phases of a wind farm project located in the State of Tamaulipas.
- Co-author, "Contracts, negotiation and enforcement in Mexico: overview," Practical Law, January 2018
- David collaborates with Fundación en Movimiento, A.C. in Mexico.