Liliana Anzaldua Medina
Norton Rose Fulbright US MX, S.C.
Liliana Anzaldua MedinavCard
Related services and key industries
Liliana Anzaldua joined Norton Rose Fulbright's Mexico City office in 2019. She is an experienced energy lawyer and joined Norton Rose Fulbright from state-owned oil company Pemex where she served as logistics commercial vice president.
Anzaldua's duties included overseeing legal, regulatory and commercial matters related mainly to midstream and downstream activities including, agreements, regulatory compliance and hydrocarbons storage, transportation and logistics.
Anzaldua was also responsible for commercial coordination, measurement, quality and balances of the products. She also oversaw regulatory compliance and interaction with Regulators (ASEA, SENER, CRE, CNH).
In a prior role with Pemex, Anzaldua served as legal counsel for projects, business, regulation and international affairs. She was also an advisor in midstream and downstream projects and was draft team member of USMCA, Energy, State Owned Enterprises and Public Procurement Chapters.
- JD, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM), Mexico City, 1998
- LLM, Enterprise Law, cum laude, Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, 2012
- Legal 500 Latin America, recommended lawyer, Energy and natural resources, The Legal 500, 2021
- Member, ANADE (National Association of Enterprise Lawyers). Coordinator of the Energy Committee.
- Member, AIPN (Association of International Petroleum Negotiators)
- Member, VOZ EXPERTA (Women on Energy Network)
October 12, 2020
February 14, 2019