Antoine Colonna d'Istria
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Antoine Colonna d'IstriavCard
Antoine Colonna d’Istria is a tax lawyer based in Paris.
Antoine’s practice focuses on tax structuring and restructuring with an extensive knowledge of French, foreign and EU tax laws.
He has more than 20 years’ experience in addressing complex aspects of international taxation as well as representing domestic and foreign multinational groups on complex French and cross-border tax transaction. He also acts for clients on tax audits and before the tax courts, up to Supreme Tax Court. His clients also include private equity and real estate funds, which he helps to structure the purchase of large portfolios of assets – including mortgaged and distressed debts – to secure the best possible return on investment.
Antoine is regularly recommended for his work on tax law by Chambers Global, The Lawyer and IFLR.
LLM (in taxation), New York University School of Law, 1988
DESS in taxation, University Paris V, 1986
Maîtrise de Droit des Affaires, University Paris II, 1985
- Avocat au Barreau de Paris
- Attorney at Law, admitted in New York
- Several strategic mandates and reorganisations for multinational companies
- M&A transactions in both health and real estate sectors for large investment funds
- The abuse of use of certain French tax credits
- Challenging French registration taxes under EU law
- Chambers Europe: France, Tax, 2021
"Antoine Colonna d'Istria is renowned for the breadth of his expertise, advising on the tax elements of real estate transactions and corporate deals." has "a strong reputation and history."
- Best Lawyers 2021: Tax Law
Antoine is the author of numerous articles related to taxation.
International Fiscal Association
Tax Lawyers Institute
October 19, 2021
July 16, 2021
June 24, 2021
Publication | January 12, 2022
Publication | November 23, 2021
Webinar | December 07, 2020
Publication | November 04, 2020