Our global consumer markets lawyers offer clients market-leading legal advice across the consumer, retail, automobile and leisure sector.
Our team is comprised of lawyers from across our global practice, bringing together leading practitioners with deep experience ranging across all legal disciplines including corporate, M&A and securities, antitrust and competition, dispute resolution and litigation; employment and labor, environmental law, tax, regulation and investigations, intellectual property and real estate.
We advise clients on a range of consumer areas including supply chain efficiencies, from manufacturing and logistics to distribution and sales; intellectual property, including innovative brand strategies, trademark enforcement and portfolio management; corporate ventures; environmental and product liability issues; cyber breaches; and real estate agreements, investments and developments. Our lawyers also advise on new technologies and innovation strategies to meet the growing demand for multi-channel and omni-channel retailing.
We act for many of the world’s most prestigious brands, luxury goods and automobile manufacturers, food and beverage producers and consumer goods manufacturers as well as wholesalers and retailers.
Our areas of work include
- Advertising and marketing
- Antitrust and competition
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation, including product liability and class actions
- Employment and labor
- Environmental law
- Food and agribusiness
- Joint ventures
- Intellectual property, including trademarks and brands
- Private equity and venture capital, including equity capital market fundraising and IPOs
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
Awards and accolades
- Legal 500 EMEA, The Netherlands: Food, The Legal 500, 2019