Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Natascha Veenendaal is a banking lawyer based in Amsterdam.
She is a qualified lawyer (advocaat) in the Netherlands and was admitted to the Amsterdam Bar in 2016, when she started practising. She has experience in a broad range of domestic and cross-border secured lending transactions. These include, among others, asset-based lending, acquisition finance and project finance transactions. She acted for Dutch and foreign banks, financial institutions and corporates.
Natascha holds a Master of Law degree in private (commercial) law from the University of Amsterdam.
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands
- Orde van Advocaten: Natascha Veenendaal heeft in het rechtsgebiedenregister van de Nederlandse orde van advocaten de volgende rechtsgebieden geregistreerd: Algemeen recht
- Advised Standard Chartered Bank on a financing for Intergloble Enterprises for the acquisition of the Sheraton Hotel at Schiphol Airport.
- Advised Deutsche Postbank on the real estate financing for Project De Schakel 7 in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- Advised Deutsche Postbank on the real estate financing for garden and building centres (Gamma / Praxis) in the Netherlands.
- Advised Deutsche Postbank on the real estate financing for shopping centre Hof van Gelderland in Ede, the Netherlands.
- Advised IREEF Lux Holdco 1 S.à r.l. and Invesco Lux Real Estate Investment S.à r.l. as borrowers on the Dutch law aspects of refinancing existing debt within the Invesco Real Estate group.
- Advised Sirius Real Estate Limited on various real estate financing- and refinancing transactions with SEB AG and Berlin Hyp AG.
- Advised Bank Leumi on a real estate financing for a property in Amsterdam's city centre.