Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Hayley Ha's practice covers a range of corporate and commercial matters with a focus on construction, public procurement, infrastructure and public-private partnerships (P3s).
In her corporate and commercial work, Hayley assists clients on a range of business transactions, including acquisitions, the formation and structuring of businesses, and corporate re-organization and governance. She has experience drafting various commercial agreements for clients in a wide range of industries, including transportation and rail, technology and natural resources.
In her construction and infrastructure work, Hayley advises owners and bidders on public tenders and procurement processes and commercial agreements for the design, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of infrastructure.
Prior to joining us, Hayley spent several years as in-house counsel at a regional transit agency in Ontario.
J.D., University of Toronto, 2014
B.A., University of British Columbia, 2011
- British Columbia 2018
- Ontario 2015
Ms. Ha has acted in the following matters:
- Broadway Subway Project (DBF) – Counsel to the Province of British Columbia
- Eric Hamber School Replacement Project (DB) – Counsel to Vancouver School Board
- Comox Valley Water Treatment (DB) Project – Counsel to the Comox Valley Regional District
- Counsel to Metrolinx – several design-build-finance (DBF) infrastructure projects that form part of the Regional Express Rail program, including Union Station upgrades project, Cooksville GO station redevelopment project and Stouffville corridor stations improvements project
- Counsel to Regional District of Nanaimo – advising on procurements of waste collection services and processing facility