WebinarCanada | April 22, 2020
Watch part six of our webinar coverage on COVID-19 (coronavirus). In this session, we provided practical answers and actionable advice for business leaders in Canada on topics including: intellectual property, liability and employment and labour.
- IP and IT considerations in the “new normal”
- Contractual risk: Liability and limitations
- Relief for liability faced by essential businesses
- Properly managing employee vacation and flex time
- Walied Soliman, Canadian Chair, Toronto
- Elizabeth Williams, Partner, Lawyer, Trademark Agent, IP, Calgary
- Troy Ungerman, Partner, Private M&A, Toronto
- Fahad Siddiqui, Senior Associate, Litigation, Toronto
- Patrick Glaude, Partner, Employment and Labour, Montreal
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|