Senior partner; Joint head of Moscow
Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
- Construction and engineering
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Emerging markets
- Power and utilities
- Real estate
Key industry sectors
Valentina Gluhovskaya is a corporate lawyer and is joint head of the Moscow practice. She has more than 30 years' experience of advising clients in Russia and has specific industry sector experience in power, mining and oil and gas, infrastructure, real estate and construction, technology, consumer products and manufacturing.
Valentina has long experience of advising on Russian inward and outward investments. She advises on international joint ventures, cross-border and domestic M&A, general corporate and commercial law.
In the real estate field, Valentina has particular experience of advising both developers and investors on structuring acquisitions and disposals, as well as on structuring security packages.
Valentina continues to be recognized for her capabilities by the international legal directories, including The Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, Best Lawyers, IFLR1000 and Pravo.ru.
- Advocate, qualified in Russia
Best lawyer, Moscow real estate, Best Lawyers, 2017-2020
Leading Lawyer - Highly regarded for Russia in Real estate, IFLR1000, 2019-2020
"Valentina Gluhovskaya handles a wide range of issues concerning commercial, residential and industrial real estate" (The Legal 500, 2020)
"Headed by Valentina Gluhovskaya, the real estate department at Norton Rose Fulbright supports clients with general and transactional advice regarding all types of real estate and construction projects. The firm has significant expertise in handling EPC contracts" (The Legal 500, 2019)
- Co-author, Construction Law, Russia (Law & Practice and Legal Trends & Developments sections), Chambers & Partners' Construction Law Global Practice Guide, 2021
- Co-author, Real Estate in Russia (Law & Practice section), Chambers & Partners' Real Estate Law Global Practice Guide, 2017
- Member of the Urban Development Expert Group, which operates under the Business Climate Transformation Action Plan. The group was established by the Government of the Russian Federation for the purpose of improving business climate in the urban planning area in Russia.
- Registered advocate of the Moscow Advocates Chamber.
Publication | March 19, 2021
Publication | May 21, 2020
Publication | May 07, 2020