Norton Rose Fulbright Piotr Strawa and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Piotr Milczarek is a corporate and M&A lawyer based in Warsaw. He focuses on implementation of many significant projects in antitrust and competition law. He also deals with issues relating to consumer protection, state aid and public procurements, as well as various regulatory aspects including, among others, those related to medical devices, pharmaceuticals and crop science or transport, logistics and postal services
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law);
- University of Warsaw - PhD degree in law;
- LL.M. degree in trade regulation from the New York University;
- Postgraduate diploma in EU competition law from King's College, London;
- Scholar at Columbia Law School in New York.
- Legal adviser (Radca prawny) 2009
- Recommended as one of leading competition lawyers in Poland by Chambers Europe 2019.
- Recognized as one of the best lawyers in Poland focusing on competition and antitrust law by The Best Lawyers in Poland 2016-17.
- Member of the Circuit Chamber of Legal Counsel in Warsaw;
- Member of the International Bar Association and Polish Competition Law Association;
- Alumni member of Collegium Invisibile.