Global Head of Business Development, Infrastructure, Mining and Commodities
Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Lily McMyn is a projects lawyer based in Singapore. Since 2011, Lily has focused on practice development and strategic initiatives within the infrastructure, mining and commodities sectors.
Lily trained with a leading London firm, and upon qualification she joined the projects and PFI team. As a transactional lawyer, Lily advised on a number of PPP projects in the education, health and defence sectors for public and private entities. Lily also spent 8 months on secondment to Public Private Partnerships Programme (4ps), a government entity responsible for providing commercial expertise to PFI projects.
Lily joined Norton Rose Fulbright’s Singapore office in 2009 and advised on infrastructure projects including the Singapore Sports Hub. She has authored various articles and publications on infrastructure and mining trends in Asia.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Norton Rose Publication, January 2015: A new reality: living with lower oil prices
- Mining World, November 2014: Mining in Myanmar: long way round
- Mining Journal, May 2014, Private capital in mining in Asia
- Infrastructure Investor, 8 October 2013 ‘Are Bangladesh's efforts enough? How much progress has the country made towards a well-functioning infrastructure market? Nick Merritt and Lily McMyn of Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) assess prospects.’
- Infrastructure Journal, 8 March 2012 ‘Commodity buyers as equity investors: chameleons in the natural resource world’
- Project Finance International, February 22 2012 issue 475 ‘Securing stable supplies of raw materials’
- Asia Miner, March/April 2012 ‘Supply security: challenges for consuming nations’
- Mining Journal: Look East, September 2011 ‘Infrastructure, mining and investment in Indonesia’
- Norton Rose publication: June 2011 ‘A guide to developing mining projects in Indonesia’
- Mining Journal: Look East 27 May 2011 ‘Raising capital in evolving markets’
Webinar | June 09, 2020
Publication | April 2018