Japan is one of the largest developed economies in the world, with strong electronics, automotive, banking and shipping industries, among others. The lawyers in our Tokyo office advise prominent Japanese banks, government agencies, shipyards, trading houses, insurers and other major corporates on a range of legal issues, particularly in the banking, energy, infrastructure and transport sectors.
Lawyers in our Tokyo office are qualified in the UK, US and Australia. We practice English and US law, and regularly work with clients expanding into global markets including the Americas, Europe, Australia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
- Antitrust and competition
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Financial institutions
- Regulation and investigations
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- Structured trade and commodity finance