We opened our office in Tokyo in 2008 and have a broad client base, including prominent Japanese banks, government agencies, shipyards, trading houses, insurers and other major corporates. We advise on a range of legal issues, particularly in the banking, energy, infrastructure and transport sectors.
Lawyers in our Tokyo office are qualified in Japan, the UK, US and Australia. We practice Japanese, English and US law, and regularly work with clients expanding into global markets including the Americas, Europe, Australia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
- Antitrust and competition
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Financial institutions
- Litigation and disputes
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- Structured trade and commodity finance