Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
Rattikorn Buamahakul is a lawyer based in Bangkok.
Rattikorn focuses her practice on corporate and general commercial law. Her practice also includes conducting legal due diligence.
- Master of Laws in Finance and Tax Laws, from Chulalongkorn University
- Bachelor of Laws, Chulalongkorn University (Second Class Honour)
- KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED and Kiatnakin Phatra Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of up to THB 3,400,000,000 term facilities to P.S.P. Specialties Public Company Limited for repayment of all outstanding principal amount of its existing loans, as evidenced by a promissory note, which have been applied towards acquisition of shares issued by U.C. Marketing Co., Ltd.
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited - on providing refinancing facilities in the amount of USD Equivalent of THB2,722,813,000 to the 45 MW wind farm power plant project in Thailand operated by Winchai Co., Ltd.; and on providing a THB450,000,000 bridge loan to Nova Empire Public Company Limited for the purposes of acquisition of a wind farm project in Thailand.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar rooftop projects in Chiang Mai University with approximate total capacity of 10.79 MW developed by Thai Digital Energy Development Company Limited.
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL - on the financing of a portfolio of solar photovoltaic projects located in various sites in Thailand being developed by Symbior PMR Co., Ltd. and Solar D Symbior Co., Ltd.
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar projects with approximate total capacity of 75 MW developed by Solar Rooftop CE 4 Co., Ltd. and Solar Rooftop CE 5 Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited - on: the legal due diligence exercise in connection with the financing of Loc Ninh 1,2 and 3 solar projects in Binh Phuoc Province, Vietnam, with a total capacity of 550 MW; and on providing THB15bn term loan facility agreement to dtac TriNet Co., Ltd.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Bangkok Branch - on the financing of development of a 92 MW gas-fired power plant to be developed by Nexif Energy Rayong Co., Ltd.
- ING Bank Singapore, as Thai counsel - on its US$75m portfolio financing to Cleantech Solar SEA Pte Ltd to refinance Cleantech Solar Asia's existing financing and provide additional funds to support the development of further solar rooftop projects for C&I customers in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia and Vietnam.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Export-Import Bank of Thailand and Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of development of a 145 MW gas-fired power project to be developed by Bangkok Cogeneration Company Limited.
- Prinx Chengshan Tire (Thailand) Company Limited on the US$90m credit facilities provided by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited and The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Bangkok Bank.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited and TISCO Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing development of phase two of Whizdom 101 Project by Whizdom Landmark Corporation Limited.