Our global bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency lawyers have a depth of experience representing creditors’ committees in various industries in large and high-profile Chapter 11 cases and out-of-court restructurings. We have demonstrated success in representing diverse constituencies and the proven ability to move complex intercreditor disputes to swift and consensual conclusions.
Our lawyers often call upon the knowledge of their colleagues in litigation, tax, employment, financing and other industry-specific areas to meet the challenges faced throughout all stages of the case.
Our recent experience includes successfully representing creditors’ committees in major national and international businesses, including the Tribune Company, Spiegel, Inc./Eddie Bauer Inc., and Parmalat USA Corp.
Our areas of work include
- Bankruptcy investigations and examiner representation
- Chapter 11 debtor and trustee representation
- Complex loan restructurings
- Cross-border insolvency representation
- Debtor-in-possession and exit financings
- Energy sector restructurings
- Executory contracts, leases, intellectual property licenses and forward, swap and trading contracts
- Financial institutions, funds and creditor representation
- Lender liability
- Litigation and disputes
- Pre-packaged, pre-negotiated and traditional plans
- Sale and purchase of distressed assets, debt and portfolios
- Valuation and solvency proceeding