Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Leslie Teng is an associate practicing in the New York office. She joined Norton Rose Fulbright in 2018 and focuses her practice on corporate, M&A and securities.
JD, New York University School of Law, 2018
AB, with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, History (High Honors), University of Michigan, 2015
In law school, Leslie was the Professional Chair for APALSA, the President of the Supreme Court Forum, the Development Chair for Law Women and the Articles Editor for the Journal of Legislation and Public Policy.
- New York State Bar
- Represented a multinational finance and insurance corporation in its underwriting of multiple M&A transactions.
- Advised a publicly quoted bank in its vetting of funds and investment opportunities to present to its clients.
- Represented a leading provider of home health technology solutions in its securing of a significant growth equity investment from a leading Silicon Valley-based investment firm.
- Represented a leading provider of cell culture solutions in its acquisition of an innovative life sciences instrumentation company.
- Co-author, "Advances in New York City PACE programs," Financial services: Regulation tomorrow, October 26, 2020
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bar Association
September 23, 2020
August 21, 2020
December 18, 2019