Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Francis McCabe represents project sponsors, lenders, export credit agencies and other project participants in domestic and cross-border project financing transactions with a particular emphasis on renewable and concession-based infrastructure transactions. He also advises domestic and international corporates on asset sales, joint ventures and carve-outs. He is regularly involved in and acts as lead on cross border transactions, corporate structuring and complex document processes with multiple stakeholders on large transactions. Prior to attending law school, Francis was an officer in the United States Marine Corps.
JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2015
BA, International Studies, Virginia Military Institute, 2001
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York State Bar
- Sponsors in connection with the ongoing restructuring of a 115 MW DC photovoltaic power plant north of Santiago, Chile;
- Sponsor in connection with the restructuring of its 600,000-metric ton pellet mill in Arkansas, United States, including the expansion financing of the pellet mill, corporate reorganization and commercial contracts negotiations;
- Sponsors in connection with the refinancing and expansion financing of a 175 MW wind farm in the Atacama region of Chile
- Issuer with the refinancing of a combined cycle 433 MW gas fired power generation plant in Mexico through a $400 million multi tranche U.S. private placement, with one of the tranches fully covered by an export credit agency. (Latin America Power Deal of the Year, IJ Global 2019 (awarded 2020)).
- Sponsors in connection with the bridge and subsequent long-term financing (inclusive of a development bank guaranty) of the Pirapora solar complex in Brazil.
- Mandated lead arrangers in the refinancing of the senior secured credit facilities for a container terminal operator in the United States with operations in major ports on the West Coast of the United States.
- Arrangers in the refinancing of the senior secured credit facilities for the largest container terminal operator in the United States with operations in major ports across the country.
- Concession holders in the development and financing of the expansion of the international airport in Santiago, Chile.
- Mandated lead arranger in multiple undersea cable projects in Asia.
- Seller in connection with its $225 million sale of a fifty percent interest to New England's largest energy provider in two offshore wind projects.
- A leading global industrial gases and engineering company in connection with their $90 billion merger of equals with an American worldwide industrial gases company and the related reorganizations and divestitures.
- New York State Bar Association
- Energy Bar Association