Norton Rose Fulbright Studio Legale
Related services and key industries
Ginevra Biadico is a public law lawyer based in Milan. She has experience of advising on regulatory issues for domestic and international project finance and M&A transactions in the energy, pharmaceutical and real estate sectors. She also has experience of advising on environmental law and data protection issues.
Ginevra obtained her law degree (J.D. equivalent) from Luigi Bocconi University in 2009. She qualified as an Italian lawyer in 2012.
Prior to joining us, Ginevra worked for a leading UK firm and a boutique international firm. She also worked as in-house legal advisor for one of Europe’s leading energy companies, advising on a wide range of matters, including: permitting; town planning; energy regulatory law; and project contracts.
Ginevra is a native Italian speaker and is fluent in English.
- Avvocato, qualified in Italy
- Energy – advised developers, investors and financial institutions on the development, construction, sale and purchase, project finance and administrative litigation proceedings concerning plants fuelled by renewable (photovoltaic, wind, hydro and biomass) and conventional energy (oil, gas and coal) sources
- Real estate – advised investors and developers on the administrative proceedings for obtaining authorisations and permits necessary for building activities, compliance with town planning and construction regulation and the expropriation procedures for reasons of public interest
- Public contracts – advised private businesses and public institutions on procurement proceedings for infrastructure projects and on the sale and purchase of public properties
- Healthcare – advised investors on multi-jurisdictional acquisition transactions concerning pharmaceutical companies and administrative litigation proceedings concerning public tenders for the awarding of biomedical services
- Data privacy – advised financial institutions and private companies on the implementation of global data protection projects including the transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
- Legalcommunity Energy Report 2018, the best in Italy: Ranked. "Una professionista molto preparata, in grado di presentare argomenti complessi in modo molto chiaro e semplice al cliente." [Translation: Highly prepared professional. Able to explain complex topics to clients in a very clear and simple way.]
- Fine line between financial initiatives in PV greenhouses and genuine agricultural projects, International Law Office, April 2019
- Getting the deal through, Electricity regulation 2019 (Italy chapter), November 2018
- Repowering – getting more energy from existing assets, International Legal Office and Lexology, August 2018
- Lecturer, General Principles of Public Law, Master's course Diritto e Impresa, IlSole24Ore
Publication | June 14, 2019
The fine line between bona-fide agricultural projects and mere financial initiatives in the field of photovoltaic greenhouses, biomass and biogas plants
Publication | April 05, 2019
Publication | January 2018
Publication | June 2017