Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Pearl Ng is a derivatives and structured finance lawyer based in Singapore.
Pearl has experience in a broad range of capital markets transactions, with a particular focus on OTC derivatives, structured products and structured finance transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Pearl worked in the Singapore office of another large international law firm where she focuses on structured finance, particularly drafting bespoke OTC structured products for institutional clients.
- Advocate & Solicitor (Supreme Court of Singapore, practising under section 36E of the Legal Profession Act)
- Senior and equity bridge hedging banks - on hedging arrangements for a project located in the Middle East (Lightning).
- A hedging syndicate of up to nine banks - in relation to hedging of the financing in respect of a floating production, storage and offloading vessel in Brazil.
- Equity bridge loan hedging banks - on the on the Islamic hedging arrangements for the development, design, engineering, procurement, manufacture, financing, building, permitting, completion, testing, commissioning, insurance and maintenance of sixty schools, which include kindergarten, elementary, intermediate and secondary schools located in and around the city of Al Madinah in Saudi Arabia.
- Several hedging banks - on the hedging arrangements in respect of the refinancing for dynamic positioning shuttle tankers.