Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Savannah Wiseman is an associate in Norton Rose Fulbright's Washington, DC office. Her practice focuses on life sciences, pharma and health care litigation matters.
JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2014
MA, International Relations, University of Southern California, 2011
BA, International Relations, University of Southern California, 2010
At Georgetown University Law School, Savannah was a member of Georgetown Journal of International Law and Gender Violence and Human Rights Practicum.
- District of Columbia Bar
- Texas State Bar
- Assists health companies, including hospitals and pharmacies, with compliance questions related to federal and state self-referral laws and anti-kickback statutes
- Represents hospitals and health systems in responding to government investigations and submissions of self-disclosures
- Assists health companies with due diligence on issues arising under the federal Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in a state Average Wholesale Price litigation
- Co-author, "6 Legal And Regulatory Risks Facing Specialty Pharmacies," Law360, March 9, 2017
- Co-author, "What Are the Odds?: Proving Liability in False Claims Act Cases Through Statistical Sampling," ABA Health eSource, June 2015.
- Regular Contributor, Health Law Pulse, Norton Rose Fulbright Lifesciences & Healthcare Blog.