Samantha Speakmon Evans
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Samantha Speakmon EvansvCard
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Samantha Evans joined the Houston office of Norton Rose Fulbright in 2016 and focuses her practice on energy matters, including oil and gas transactions and energy infrastructure project development.
JD, with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 2016
BBA, with high honors, Business Honors and Finance, The University of Texas, 2013
- Texas State Bar
- Representation of an oil and gas exploration and production company in the $765 million sale of developed and undeveloped oil and gas assets in the Eagle Ford Shale.
- Representation of a private equity-backed oil and gas exploration and production company in the following divestitures of oil and gas assets: the $38 million sale of its interest in properties in Louisiana; the $172 million sale of its interest in properties in North Texas; and the $41 million sale of its interest in properties in South Texas.
- Representation of an oil and gas exploration and production company in the $41 million sale of oil and gas assets and related pipeline assets located in West Virginia, Virginia, and Ohio.
- Representation of purchasers of LNG from a U.S. LNG export facility in the negotiation and drafting of a long-term marine services agreement and ancillary agreements thereto.
- Representation of the North American energy arm of a global company in connection with its U.S. LNG activities.
- Representation of a crude oil pipeline in connection with its expansion and joint venture projects in the Midland Basin, including the drafting of project documents, transportation services agreements, and federal and state regulatory filings.
- Representation of a private equity fund in its equity acquisitions of multiple oil field services companies.
- Representation of a public master limited partnership in the acquisition of a 515-mile crude oil gathering system in the Permian Basin for $1.2 billion.