Deborah A. Gitomer
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Deborah A. GitomervCard
Related services and key industries
Deborah Gitomer focuses her practice on oil, gas and energy transactions related to the acquisition and disposition of oil and gas exploration and producing properties, pipelines, gas processing plants, petrochemical facilities and energy companies, whether accomplished through asset or stock acquisitions; the exploration, development, project finance, construction and operation of oil and gas properties, pipelines, gas processing plants and petrochemical facilities or projects; joint ventures, partnerships and other joint ownership or participation arrangements in the energy area; mortgage and asset-based financing relating to oil, gas and petrochemical related properties, pipelines, plants and other assets; and other areas of oil and gas practice, including production sales, storage, processing and transportation agreements. Her representation includes oil and gas exploration and production companies, pipeline companies and petrochemical and refining companies.
She is a member of Norton Rose Fulbright's Global Supervisory Board.
JD, St. Mary's University of San Antonio, 1982
BA, Trinity University, 1979
Deborah was admitted to practice law in Texas in 1982.
- Texas State Bar
- Chambers Global, USA: Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional), Chambers & Partners, 2005-2015; 2017
- Chambers Global, USA: Energy & Natural Resources, Chambers & Partners, 2016
- Chambers USA, Texas: Energy & Natural Resources, Chambers & Partners, 2005-2013
- Chambers USA, Nationwide: Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional), Chambers & Partners, 2014-2019
- Client Choice Award, Texas: energy & natural resources, Lexology and International Law Office, Globe Business Publishing Ltd., 2015
- Texas Top Rated Lawyer, LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, 2013-2014
- Legal 500 US, recommended lawyer, Industry focus - Energy: transactions: oil and gas, The Legal 500, 2013 - 2015, 2018 - 2019
- Texas Super Lawyer, Energy and Resources, Thomson Reuters, 2014 - 2019
- Recognized Lawyer, Energy and Natural Resources, Expert Guides, 2013 - 2017
- Women in Business Law, Expert Guides, 2013-2014
- Client Service All-Star, BTI Consulting Group Inc., 2012, 2015
- Client Service Super All-Star, BTI Consulting Group Inc., 2017
- Who's Who Legal, Energy: Lawyers, Law Business Research Ltd., 2018
Deborah is a member of the Houston and American Bar Associations and the State Bar of Texas. She is ranked among the top attorneys in Energy & Natural Resources Practice Field in Texas according to Chambers & Partners, USA.