WebinarSouth Africa | April 23, 2020 | 11:00 - 12:00 SAST
Join us as we discuss how to mitigate risks associated with distressed businesses during the current pandemic in South Africa.
The discussion will include:
- Financial stress testing and forecasting presented by our guest from KPMG
- The responsibilities of directors in the context of financial distress
- Informal debt restructuring
- Impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the review of restructurings under the Competition Act
- Tax implications of debt refinancings
- Business Rescue: Its potential advantages as a consequence of COVID–19
- Post commencement financing: Why use it?
Jackie Midlane, Director, Head of Banking and finance
For more information please speak to Masetuka Ntsoereng.
This is a 30 minute webinar with a Q&A to follow.