Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc
Related services and key industries
Raghemah is a project finance and banking lawyer based in the Johannesburg.
She focuses on the lending, energy and renewable energy sectors and acts for the major commercial banks and development finance institutions.
She has experience in matters involving banking and finance, project finance, commercial and regulatory law in South Africa.
Her work in the project finance arena includes assisting in advising sponsors and lenders in respect of the Department of Energy’s Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer (RE IPP) Procurement Programme as part of the group’s energy team.
She joined the practice as a candidate attorney in 2011 and was appointed as an associate in 2013.
She holds a BCom Honours (Business Finance and Investment) and an LLB (cum laude) degree from the University of Witwatersrand. Raghemah was on the University of Witwatersrand Deans list and is also a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society.
- Tsitsikamma: Assisting in advising advised Nedbank Limited (acting through its Nedbank capital division) in relation to the development, design, engineering, financing, fabrication, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning, testing, delivery, operation and maintenance of a 95.325MW wind power generation facility located on the Project Site in the Kareedouw region of the Eastern Cape Province in South Africa with a generation capacity of 95.325MW together with all associated infrastructure.
- Ilangalethu: Assisting in advising sponsors in respect of a 100MW Concentrating Solar Power facility in the Northern Cape Province.
- Ilangalethu (Round 3.5): Assisting in advising sponsors in respect of bid submission of a 100MW Concentrating Solar Power facility in the Northern Cape Province.
- Assisted in advising various sponsors in bid preparation for Round 4 bid submissions.
- Small Independent Power Producer (IPP) Programme.
- Assisting in advising various developers under the small IPP programme in bid submission and currently advising 4 nominated preferred bidders