June 07, 2019 | 08:00 - 12:00 PT | Vancouver
Norton Rose Fulbright is hosting a complimentary half-day seminar discussing current employment and labour issues and trends.
- Family matters: The “status” quo of family status discrimination
- Beyond my control: Mental health and misconduct
- Whose fault is it anyway? Terminations for non-culpable absenteeism
- What you missed while waiting for Game of Thrones: Workplace case law update
- Privacy in a digital age
- Advancing rights and protection for employees: Keeping up with workplace legislative reform
- 8:00 - 8:30 a.m. - Registration and buffet breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Presentations
To register, please contact our event’s team.