Half-day conferenceApril 17, 2019 | 08:00 - 13:30 EST | Toronto
Canadian trademark law and practice is undergoing significant change. Canada is seeking a place on the world stage and has modernized its legislation to do so.
This half-day program is designed for brand owners and professionals who oversee Canadian and global trademark portfolios. We will succinctly review and critically analyze the myriad of changes to help brand owners understand how to capitalize on these changes.
We are excited to welcome Georgia Fong, Director of Brand Planning, Metrics & Insights at RBC as our keynote speaker. As RBC's lead brand strategist, Georgia will share insight into brands strategy in an evolving Canadian landscape.
- 8:00 - 8:50 a.m. - Registration and breakfast
- 8:50 - 11:30 a.m. - Main session
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. - Roundtable discussions
- 12:15 - 1:20 p.m. - Networking lunch
- 1:20 - 1:30 p.m. - Program recap and thank you
*CPD accreditation with the Law Society of Ontario is pending with respect to this program.
To register, please contact our event’s team.