Norton Rose Fulbright’s Regulatory, Compliance and Investigations team has planned a series of breakfast briefings on managing investigations.
The first session will work through a case study and provide practical guidance on navigating the early stages of an investigation, focusing on
- Effective crisis management
- Structuring your investigation to protect legal
privilege in light of the Court of Appeal's decision on Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation
- Dealing with dawn raids in the digital age
- Managing data collection and reviews post-GDPR
and the Data Protection Act 2018 and
- Assessing self-reporting considerations and
regulatory reporting obligations in light of recent
Our next breakfast briefing will focus on managing
investigations on cybercrime.
We hope that you will be able to join us.