Singapore | September 16, 2019 | 12:00 - 17:00 SGT
We will be diving deep into discussions on data and disruptive technology, with a focus on how to invest and protect data assets.
Our guest speakers for Singapore this year include:
- Madan M. Oberoi, Executive Director, Technology & Innovation, Interpol
- Trevor Gruzin, Senior Managing Director, Growth Markets, Accenture Strategy
- Chee Kin Lam, Managing Director, Head Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat, DBS
- Nick Tomlinson, General Counsel, Asia Pacific at Dentsu Aegis
- Bart Inglot, Principal Consultant, Security Consulting Services, Mandiant
Our panel discussions will cover the Disruptive Power of Data, Valuing and Investing in Data-Rich Business, Entrenching Value in Disruptive Products and Services, When Cyber Security fails: The Destruction of Hard-Won Value and Now you have a Unicorn – the Exit Plan.
To register your interest for this event, please click “Register your interest”.