March 21, 2019 | 08:15 - 17:00 GMT | London
Norton Rose Fulbright is pleased to be sponsoring the 4th UK Financial Services BREXIT and Beyond Summit. The Summit, organised by City and Financial in partnership with the City of London Corporation, TheCityUK and UK Finance, will explore the implications of Brexit for the financial services industry.
In addition to keynotes from the government and the FCA, other key themes in the programme include:
- Ensuring that the City and the UK Financial Services Industry thrive in the new era
- Using [enhanced] regulatory equivalence to service clients based in the EU27 post-BREXIT
- Regulatory cooperation in Europe post-BREXIT
- Balance sheet management – limiting capital and liquidity inefficiencies as business models adapt to new requirements
- Implications of the Government’s Immigration White Paper for talent retention
- A vision for the future I – identifying and trading with next generation growth markets
- Managing cross-border data flows in the future
- Contract continuity – best practice guidance
- A vision for the future II – focusing on the key themes that will define the future of financial services
For more information, or to make use of our exclusive discount code, please contact Rebecca Haynes.